I’d like to thank Rachel Barnard for nominating me. She is a talented young author, and I would highly recommend checking out her blog, as well as her published novels. I especially liked At One’s Beast. You can see my review of it HERE.
Here are 7 things about me:
- The place where I live, Snoqualmie Valley, has become a big part of me, and I a part of it. Both the nature and the people are welcoming and rich in spirit, giving me an environment that nurtures my well-being and encourages me to give all I can to add to that beauty for everyone.
- I am a writer. Since 2006 I have focused a huge part of my energy and time on writing and have grown to an author thanks in large part to my skillful and encouraging friends in SnoValley Writes! Thanks to their support in keeping me moving ahead I have published a novel and edited, designed and/or contributed to several books, and started an offshoot group of published authors, FreeValley Publishing. My author name is Kennedy J. Quinn.
- I love fine coffee and craft beer.
- My favorite mode of transportation is a bicycle or my feet.
- I am always working on projects – most often with other writers. I’m currently co-ordinating this one with local actors and writers. I can’t wait to see our scenes come to life on stage! Find out more about it HERE.
- I created the poster in point #5. I love artwork and especially like working on collages whether physically cut out or digital images.
- Blogging has been a surprising pleasure to me, and I love connecting with people from all over the world.
The Versatile Blogger Award is given in recognition for the great commitment, diverse talents and generosity shown by bloggers here in our community. There is so much creativity on display that it is difficult to reduce a list to only a few, but for those nominated, it is hoped that it will motivate them as well as celebrate their work to date.
Here are the rules:
- Show the award on your blog
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Share seven facts about yourself
- Nominate up to fifteen blogs
- Link your nominees’ blogs, and let them know
I am finding it impossible to choose between so many amazing bloggers I follow, and many of you prefer not to do these challenges. So I nominate any of those who I follow and/or any of you who follow me who would like to accept this award and nominate others. Go for it! You deserve it for all of your sharing with us!